Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ms. L! Please at least TRY!!!

I know I told you that I would be there be it rain or shine.. And I guess I did mostly during the former one.. As much as I wanted to bring you the smile that you are dying for, I wanted to feel the joy that is filling you up too.
Remember when I told you that you only come to me when you are troubled? And now, that you are happy because you have him by your side, I am forgotten? I don't mean to be provocative or demanding or whatsoever... But this is how I truly feel.
It would be sufficient if only you told me that you and him have rekindled everything once again. I would not be asking too much. That is all.
Tell me the great news too, please. Not only the dreary one! Not only when your eyes are flooded with tears. Not only when your airway is suffocated or chokep up with nuisance. Not only when your hands are shaken. Not only when you can't hold anymore.
Please, lady. Please... I m here to not only share your grief buy your merriment too. So, this song is truly dedicated to you. If you could, go and download it too. Available at 4shared.com.
And, never ever get me wrong. Blogging on this matter I am now because I need to let the feeling go as I always told you to let go too. I am not mad even by an inch. maybe by half an inch yes. I am happy that everything seems to be fine again between you and him. And you know what would make me happier? Figure it our yourself..

Coba by Faizal Tahir

Coba kau dengar
Coba kau coba
Diam bila ku coba
Tuk berbicara dengan kamu

Pernahkah kau ada
Bila ku perlu
Tuk meluahkan rasa hati

Dan bila kau bersuara
Setia ku mendengar
Agar tenang kau merasa

Siapa
Sebenarnya aku padamu
Mungkin sama dengan teman lain
Yang bisa kau buat begitu

Dan bila
Tiada lagi teman bermain
Kau pulang mendapatkan aku
Itulah aku padamu

Coba kau lihat
Coba kau cuba
Renung ke mata aku
Bila ku kaku melihatmu

Pernahkah kau ada
Bila ku perlu
Tuk menyatakan rasa sakit
Dalam diri

Dan bila kau perlu
Setia ku menunggu
Agar senang kau merasa

Maafkan kerana aku tak pernah
Terlintas tuk menulis pada mu
Salahkan ku
Tak mungkin lagi aku meminta
Untuk kau mendengar
Untuk kau melihat ke mataku


No comments: