Monday, October 5, 2009

Saddened by the rumour...

I am nearing the end of my B.Ed TESL programme already. In no more than half a year time, supposedly, I would be posted to any school that is deprived of English teacher. With the news I read from http://upsikini.blogspot.com/2009/10/tnc-penempatan-ke-sekolah-dibeku.html, I don't know what to become of me? Right at this moment, I am devising my plan B at current which would be self-activated the moment the news proven to be true.
For this instant, I am crossing my finger extra tightly. The idea of becoming a jobless graduate is such a nightmare. Though it would be only for 2 years, they would be a lot to catch up if the posting is to be behind time.
I want to re-read the contract that we have signed. Shall any part of the contract is breached, perhaps legal action shall be filed and the governmnent ought to be responsible. In fact, the fault is on the policy-maker's shoulder. Stop the course back then if really they can't cater for us to-be teachers. Why continuing the programme if the market is small and the prospect is slim?
The owner of the blog (upsikini.blogspot.com) better be prepared for any legal suit if it is just a gimic or a false alarm! Some important names have been quoted that makes the blog so convincing. Will keep on monitoring on this phenomenal claim!

No comments: