Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Someone this desperate...

Honestly, my mind at this very moment is at the state of bliss. Somehow or rather, this fellow has tainted my beautiful soul. What I heard and witnessed is so overwhelming that I finally decided to spill it here.
Mate, the moment I walked out from your life, I thought that you would have learnt your lesson as much as I did. When you finally have found your solace in the other, I thought your life would be entirely different. But, I was not afterall greatly convinced that the same tragedy would not replicate itself one day.
My prediction has finally emerged into reality. I now see the institution that you built shattered. If my heart is filled with vengeance, for the heartache that you let me suffer, for the slanders, for the lies that you brilliantly crafted, I would be clapping my hands joyfully. However, thanks God that I am blessed with a good heart.
Mate, you have mistakenly thought that I am not well-informed of what is happening to you at this very moment. I know every single thing! I get to talked to my buddy about this and I was not at all surprised by the drama that I am now witnessing because it is very much similar to ours. Well, it can't be too dissimilar right? Afterall, you are the main actor and you are the Director.
The sms, the e-mails, the lies, the teary phone calls, the puppy eyes, the act, oh gosh! They are just THE SAME. It seems like I am watching a movie; a special tribute to an individual none other that me. The only different is, it is no longer between you and I, but it is between you and the other.
Why the same old tactics? This tickled me somehow! The way you beg for others' sympathy, the way you spread your LIES.. Sigh... You are such a crying baby, aren't you? So the very pathetic of you!! Huhu..
You are trying too hard to garner others' sympathy. Still, you are at the losing end. You would lose every individual that you 'CARE' for if you continuosly behave the way you are now.
Fine that your relationship is wrecked. But one thing that you will NEVER REALISED is the worth of that someone who you turn to whenever you are troubled. You come to him when you feel miserable. But, you turn away when you are 'GAY.' You WILL NEVER REALISED this, mate.If you would, it might be the end of the day...

No comments: