Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kejar DIA, bang!!!

Let me first introduce the cast for this 30-sec drama. Abang Cashier, Rhodzarina as Ina, Kim something as Kim Kooi.. And finally, Walter as Walter. We were from BBB Tom Yam and later heading to Guardian because Ina needed to get herself smthing.
I guees Ina still has this kind off crush with that Kim Kooi guy. Gurau jak bah, dear. We got to know Kim Kooi as we worked together in a project for Persatuan Pelajar last 2 semesters. Kim Kooi was our group leader. Anyway, hahaha.. Just now, Ina got herself gobsmacked upon seeing him in 7-E.

Act 1, Scene 1
Walter: Ina, ya gerek kitak... (In front of 7-E entrance)
Ina: Sapa?
Walter:... (Walking inside 7-E)

Act 2: Scene 1 (Kim Kooi was pushing the door panel when they bumped into each other. Sikla bumped gilak.. Hehe..)
Kim Kooi: Eh, hye!
Ina: Hi! (Blushing radiantly)

Act 3, Scene 1 (Kim Kooi went out of 7-E and Ina steped inside)
Ina: You make me did that! (Starring at me sharply and 'that' refers to her 'Hi' to Kim Kooi!)
Walter: Do what?

I was checking for the expiry date for the bread that I was about to buy when Ina walked in a ruch towards the exit. Tok time yang paling best. As Ina was dashing out from 7-E, TIBA-TIBA abang CASHIER menyampuk..

Abg Cashier: Bang, kejar dier!!

Lawak!!! He thought that we were in a fight. And he 'wisely' offered me an advice that I should go after her. Hahahaha.. Since Ina's intonation was rather mad, so he assumed that I offended my 'girlfirend' when Ina loudly said that U MAKE ME DID THAT!!! And, nothing can beat the part when the cashier asked me to PUJUK my 'gilfriend.' Pada hal, Ina was in mal2 mode when she got to respond to Kim Kooi's friendly greeting.

4 comments:

Roserina said...

1. perlukah ktk tulis full name nya??? =_='
2. i DON'T have a crush on him, oh, God!!! hahaha... ;p
3. saying "hi" to a man that I barely know very well, who was at that time hanging out with his girlfriend, makes me feel awkward, okay... me saying "hi" to him could get the man and I killed! i wasn't gobsmacked. more like terrified...!
4. hahahaha... sorry for leaving you in that kind of situation with the cashier... :)) i've no idea! ;p

Hakim said...

Suke tau romantic2 story...
i loiikee....

Dewi Hiu bt. Iskandar Hiu said...

Cuttttttttttteeeeeeee!!!!!
Walter sik berdrama juak.... kejar la Ina... Sbil mbak lari bread ya, genti abg cashier ya sik kesah... hahahahahaha!!!! lawakkkkkk!!!!

Walt said...

Saja jak berdrama.. Cubaan pertama bah..