Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Marital Institution

This is one of the so many instances that I normally choose not to discuss.

"Pang, udah bisi ka?"
"Bila gik ko mok bergerek?"
"Enda patut nadai orang indu."
"Why aren't you looking for the one now?"

Those are some of the questions that remain unanswered. Why does the lady become so mysterious? Hahaha.. Well, I guess I have discussed enough about this curious case of soulmate hunting in my other entries.

O.K. I know that I am now 23. Old enough to establish a romantic relationship. In fact, it is indeed THE time for me to look for the one. But, it is not as easy as it is for so many others out there. Well, I do not want to be troubled by the SINGLE status that I am known for.

For the mean time, I want to enjoy my single life. I want to stay with my parents as long as I could because I love them so much. So much more than any other thing in this entire galaxy. I have my little brother to be taken care after. I have my nieces to love. Furthermore, I have been spending a huge amount of time outside my home since 2002. Living in the boarding school and studying has taken so much of my precious and priceless time from my family. I want to redeem those quality time with them.

If the lady is destined to be mine, she would be mine. So, I would not rush. I have not fulilled my duty as a son and as a brother or in fact as an uncle quite yet. That is my only commitment so far that I shall carry before I reach 25, maybe? Yea, the earliest I would think about this matter seriously would be perhaps when I am 25 or so.

Let me spend every penny of my first few salaries for my parents, for my family who have been working so hard to support my scholarly years. They deserve it. No amount of gold shall meet their sacrifices.

Not until I believed I have done enough, (I can never do enough) then, I would think of my personal life. Don't worry, my day would come. Even if it wouldn't, sob sob.. hehehe.. would it be too bad? Yea, I know it is a tragic.. hehe.. Well, I will let the time to decide and mould my future. Of course I would not solely depend on the time. I will work for it. Maybe not now.

Perhaps after I get myself a comfortable house and a car? Hahaha.. Good luck, Walter..

No comments: