Saturday, October 31, 2009

Leaving

I have been surrounded by so many broken soul lately. At this point of time, I guess, maybe I shall walk towards a different direction. Let me focus on my future. Let me spend more time on myself. Let me try to live my life peacefully. It really has been so hectic lately.
It is true that it is impossible to not be affected by our surrounding. So, we would try to solve the problem which is so not ours. In doing that, we don't realize that we have involved too much. Not until one day, when we find that we are too exhausted, when we decided to stop, to find the way out seems to be so impossible.
But, I have made my decision. To breath the fresher air so that my mind is enlightened. I am not leaving the world. But, I want the world to pass me by. And when the time has come, I'll take my ride and join the world again.

No comments: