Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Please move on..

I remembered you sending me a sms saying that "u and him are now 1." That was few years back. What a romantic beginning. And I just could not believe my eyes and my ears now that everything is ruined between you and him. I refused to be involved but THE TWO of you have gotten me involved.. Not so much on the guy side. BUT YOU!!
I thought I helped u a lot already throughout your exile. I was mistaken. I didnt even help you at all. I spoiled you instead. You are too not independent already. You keep on bugging me with your problems.. I have toooooooooooooooooooooo much of it already.
Please understand. How do you feel if I keep on dwelling over the same matter again, again, again, again and again? For the first, second, third or perhaps fouth time, maybe it would be fine still.. You might have forgotten yourself how many phone calls, how many sms-es, how much time and how much sweat that we have invested with hope that you would be OK! In fact, the amount spent for the calls and sms-es could be amounted to a 100 or maybe 200 bucks!
The more I help, the more you refused to move on. You have been hanging there for toooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. Let go, please!! I am just so overly tired with this pathetic drama of yours!!! I sympathize you once and no longer now. I see you only as a psycho. Not more or lesser than that!!
When others deny you a helping hand, you simply say that they have forgotten the sacrifices that you have made when they were troubled sometimes ago. You say that they are just so ungrateful. So not appreciative. Now that you need a little help, nobody turns out to be helpful! And that make you even madder! You feel like you are being abandoned.
Hey, WAKE UP! What you have in mind is not true at all. None of it is true. Do not compare what you have done with what your friends refused to do for you at the moment. Look at yourself. You said that tattoo would help. You claimed that clubbing would help too. You were suicidal at one time. You inflicted yourself with physical pain later. You said it would help. You reassured me that you will be fine because the torment you suffer while undergoing each would heal your soul.. I have witnessed no improvement in you at all. Not even a little. In fact, your condition is worsening.
Not only you bug me with your sad stories. You also involved God-knows how many others else. STOP that. AND MOVE ON!!! Your drama is very sensational now. It has become too dramatic.. If you are a celebrity, you would surely make everyday's headline. Your pathetic life is so good for business.
Will you be able to understand how I feel? Will you? I know, you will never be able to put yourself on my shoes. Too big for you perhaps for your little feet. Before it is too late, you better stop doing whatever you are doing now. Make a comeback! Move on. For your own sake. Please, move on!
Dear friend.. I have to take care of myself too. I guess, I want to be no one's caretaker anymore. I better take a good care myself instead.



No comments: