Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Healed and cured...

Who would you turn to when you are too overwhelmed y the uncertainties? When every door seems to be tightly closed, what would you do? When I have had enough, the only remedy to my broken and wounded soul would be my mum's soothing voice, my father's reassuring words, my sister's enthusiastic nature, my nieces' laughter, my bro's striking and unexpected booster and of of course Adrian's calm personality.
However, I am denied of each since we are miles apart, separated by the South China Sea. That's why a mobile phone is invented. To bridge this gap! Thanks to the tech for making our lif so much easier day by day.
The first thing I did upon waking up this morning was making a call home. I am very much elevated by now. Thanks, mummy!!! Thanks, aba! Those are the people who love me unconditionally and those are the people whom I surely know, accept me wholly and care for me genuinely. The kind of love and care that I hardly found elsewhere. Thanks God for the wonderful parents and the loving family that you shower me with. At least, in a hard time, I still have them standing by my fragile self.

No comments: