Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lots of thing to say

This Friday, I would be going home for a good one week. Going home this time brings me little excitement. However, home is truly my sanctuary. While that fact remains, I am now left with so many unsolved trivia. That and only that alone makes my homecoming less awaited. I do have lots of things jumbled up in my mind. But, let it be unheard. Writing it here would not bring me anywhere. Friendship. It hurts me up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse. Neither does it get any better....
Anyway, it's very hot right here in UKM.. Nothing much can we do because RAIN is in Korea.. I have problem sleeping as well for the couple of nights. Insomnia?
Insomnia is when I close my eyes and I can still see images on my eyelids. Maybe because. sometimes I see better when my eyes are tightly closed because I am in the state of peace. Funny?

3 comments:

QieYaH said...

yeahyeah..balit..yeah yeahh..

Walt said...

HEhehe

Nana said...

Hhahaahahaha.....yup! Rain is in Korea. I too can't wait to be home.