Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Let's dance

There would be a time I feel like hitting myself really hard. Why can't I dance gracefully? Why can't my body move with the rhythm of the music accordingly? In fact, the tree that sways with the rough wind looks so much more graceful than I do. Adoi.. I love music! Listening to music is indeed healing. Its healing power would be more electrifying if I could as well freely sway or shake my body to its tune. Sadly, I could only do that when I am all by myself or perhaps, once or twice in front of my closest buddies which I guess makes me look stupid. Thus, I make my show STRICLY not for the public or else I would end up embarrassing myself which is proven overtime. My dancing technique is so terrible. Maybe because I have very little confidence with my kinesthetic intelligence? More often than not, you would fine me glowing in red or blushing really bad if I am dragged to the middle of the dance floor to even move my hip to the left or right. That is why I could not enjoy my music to its fullest. Signing up for a dancing class, shall I? Hehehehe..

No comments: