Thursday, March 4, 2010

Terpinga-pinga

'Terpinga-pinga' would best describe my current state. So much is going on that I hardly keep up with the momentum. I do not know what to do. I do not know what to feel. I have lost my senses. While someone that I highly respect is leaving me staggered, I am now also slowly withdrawing myself from a world that I build with hope and love with someone whom once was my everything. Or should I completely disappear from this craze? I guess nobody would even notice. How insignificant I am!
A little advice to myself. Walter, no one problem is bigger than the other. What counts is how we choose to solve either one. If you choose to be bitter, then you have chosen to walk down a winding path. However, Walter, dear, if you choose to at least acknowledge that a damage could be fixed, and if you choose to reconsider that doing mistake is a part and parcel of life, or at any rate you realized that after all, admtting your mistake is certainly praiseworthy, then, you would grow up as a respectable man! I believe the latter sounded more appealing, right Walter?
P/S: Don't push yourself to hard, Walter.

No comments: