Saturday, March 6, 2010

Word Play

Haisssshhhh.. I feel like slapping my mouth for saying so much words. I should know when I should stop babbling or giving comments. I could be harsh sometimes. I could be too moronically honest as well. While I am happy that I make myself heard and letting go the overwhelming tense that is building up inside me, on the other hand, I am inviting the unforeseen trouble too. There would be a moment when I wrongly structure my words. Even if I lay out my argument nicely, it would be opened to a zillion and one interpretation and I don't want to imagine the consequences of saying things wrongly. No matter how wisely it is said, no matter how carefully words are constructed, with the wrong timing, the upshot could be perilous. Even worse, I could say something with a noble intention but what comes out from my mouth sounded the otherwise.. Haissssshhhhh.. Maybe it is true that a clever man tells, a wise man observe and get things done. As the saying goes, wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.. LOL... I hope I am the wise one..

No comments: