Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bouncy

Dear friend,
I feel so much lighter than a feather that I am now floating on cloud nine. Please, please don't remind me of my weight which is a 3-digit nightmare. Perhaps, Sir Isaac Newton would never agree with me now if I told him that the gravity has nearly zero impact on me. I am blissfully happy walking on air. No words could describe vividly this glee that I am now rejoicing.
Maybe we are better this way. Though we have very little exchanges, but, why bother asking for more if this nanoseconds but meaningful conversation that we had was thrilling?
Forgive me that I wanted you to become somebody whom I am comfortable with. Whom you were now or before, whether chirpier or quieter, that matters no longer.
Honestly my dear friend, I would not ask for more than my worth. Never mind if the world goes topsy-turvy or turns upside-down. Let's celebrate this unique friendship that you and I share with merriment. Thank you for opening up once again.

Truly yours,
Ter

2 comments:

Sheela said...

i like the "signing off" of TER..and I am "LOT"..now I am reading your blog..(",)

Walt said...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh... Sheela laaaaa!!! Makseh kerana membaca blog I yang tak seindah nya ini.. Hehehe.. Welcome!!