Monday, March 8, 2010

alwaysBthere

"Hope that u know how to be a friend of someone, without crossing the boundaries."

I don't quite understand this line. Owh ya, if you get to view my Shoutmix on the left of the screen, somebody called "alwaysBthere" left me with this puzzling statement for me to ponder upon. Can someone please enlighten me with this though-provoking sentence? I could hardly make any sense out of it.
Without crossing the boundaries? Hmmmm... It appears to me that I have crossed a significant line, metaphorically speaking. Pardon me for my uncalled for ignorance but I am totally unaware that I have done something awfully wrong.
Maybe if I did, it could be unintentionally done. It may be the case of the slip of the tongue or any kind. Could you then please point it out so that we would be able to work something out? Thank you.
I make mistakes and maybe this is one of the so many mistakes that is beyond the pale and inexcusable. But, mercifully, please grant me just another chance if you would, so that we could clear this mess, dear alwaysBthere?

No comments: