Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cup Noodles


I have never been a fan of cup noodles until I was introduced to Maggie Hot Cup Noodles by Ash. Since then, I made a frequent visit to noodles section at any grocery store to ensure that I would not run out of supply. Of course I would not hail any of the cup noodles that I have tried as super delicious but it helps to prevent any dent in my bank account. It could taste really good sometimes though. Another reason is that, it takes less than 5 minutes to prepare one. Furthermore, I don't have to do the dishes. So, I don't have to even bother buying Sunlight or something. Importantly, who knows you might wake up in the middle of the night with your stomach loudly growling? You would be very thankful that you have stock up one or two. It does what it does best at such a time. Such a wonder... Lalalalala.. Right now, I only have 4 left. Need to grab some more from the supermarket..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm hm.. that's very interessting but to be honest i have a hard time understanding it... I'm wondering what others have to say....

Walt said...

Huhuhu. Which part of this entry that u found incomprehensible? Maybe I could explain?