Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Departure..

Dearest friends,

It seems like we have now reaching the end. Very soon, we will be walking to separate ways for good. Let's light up the darkness. Let's quench the thirst of those whom are dying for wisdom.

Don't worry, dear friend. Somehow, we will be seeing each other in any crossroad of this life journey. Only if distance will make a heart grows fonder, then we have no reason to agonize this separation.

I am so sorry for my wrongdoing, transgression, hurtful words and misconduct. I am still leaning and I have lots more to discover. Though at times, it may seem like I hardly learn anything, please bear with me. As learned as I appear to be, I am one hell of a slow learner.

I would love to wish my dearest and loveliest 3rd Cohort of B.Ed TESL UKM-IPBL Link a pleasant voyage. There are lots more waiting for us ahead. Each and everyone of you will be greatly missed!

With love,
Walter Umpang Moses

No comments: