Saturday, March 6, 2010

Clumsy me...

If I were an elderly, I might be bed-ridden right now because of the fractured bones. I fell down 3 times consecutively while doing my laundry this evening. The floor was all wet and slippery because of the bubble from my laundry. I was about to lift up my pail full with water when I lost my balance. And I was only in my towel!! There was a guy in front of the washing machine at that time. Owh ya... The washing machine is located right in front of the entrance to the laundry room. I hurriedly stood up but to no avail. I fell again. Afraid that he might see me barely covered with hardly anything, I attempted to stand up straight for the second time, but I fell again! Shooooootttt!!! How embarrassing it he did see me in my birthday suit! Still, I managed to cover errr.. u noe.. LOL... I was nervous as hell that I felt my face burning. I tried standing up for the tird time and jeezzzz, my hand slipped and I was practically sitting on the floor with terror. Amazingly, the guy did not even notice what was happening behind his back. Phewwwwww... Lucky me!!! Otherwise, I would rather kill myself instantly.. How clumsy!!!!! Now, I have to wash my towel. Shooooootttt!!

No comments: