Monday, March 8, 2010

Fun walking..

I was walking back to my college under the glaring, hot sun with Robin a while ago. Our umbrellas offered very little help, barely protecting us from the direct sunlight. In fact, the breeze that swept our faces was very dry, leaving us with no comfort. We have to endure this torching for 20 minutes before we reached our little sanctuary.
We diverted the physical torment by cracking silly jokes, poking each other with nonsensical exchanges. Robin, please pardon me for the adjective used. But as silly as those conversation between us may sound, I however found them very cheering. At least, I feel that way and the effect lasts until now. I am still smiling brightly when I recall what have we just said.. LOL
Talking nonsense and acting stupid make me feel really good. I mean, it is like you are allowing yourself to recognize the humor in you. Though the walk was tiring, I do not mind to continue walking under the flaming sun since that makes me feel really, really happy..

2 comments:

Robin Wong said...

haha...that's indeed true...:)))

Walt said...

Nothing else but the only truth.. LOL..