Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Am I not ready?

I decided to return to my residential college from our drama staging on foot the other night though I was offered a ride. I was tired but I needed another silent, private moment after a long, chaotic day. Of course, it ended up EXCELLENTLY!!
That historical evening, people saw my tears gushing and streaming down my cheeks profusely. I have never cried so bad after my late grandma passed away. The pain that I felt at that moment could not be described. The joy too was overwhelming. Everything that has taken place within the past 6 years flashed vividly in my mind.
After few goodbyes exchanges, photo-taking, hugs and kisses, with stomach full with 2 nasi lemak and 2 pieces of fried chicken, courtesy from beloved Ms. Sha, I made my move and Dylan accompanied me. Soon after we reached a T-junction, we parted.
I wish him good night and at the very last syllable, I was trembling and shaking uncontrollably. I was sobbing and crying again because I have not gotten one mission accomplished. Such a defeat is unacceptable. When I finally became acceptance of what has happened, I managed to take a hold of myself and inhaling a really, really deep breath to invite calm and peace into my wrecked soul.
Right at this moment, I am hoping for the best for everyone.
When I walk away, hatred will be THE complete stranger. All I know is LOVE..

2 comments:

Roserina said...

you know, love... a friend of mine once said that sometimes as people grow up, they find out who they truly are, what they really want... there's also going to be a period in which they realize that people that they have been friends with for the longest time no longer share the same beliefs as they do... so they opt to keep the memories and move on with their lives...

i've told you this once, haven't i...? :)

it's gonna be okay, you know... although it feels as if your life is missing a part, it's fine... it's life after all... maybe life's supposed to be this way... but eventually, things are going to be alright again, you know :) just have profound faith in this. never stop believing but don't forget to live your own life too.

and yeah, i know i sound cliche... ;p but, it's the truth. i know :) and you know it as well :) sabar, a... :) you'll be ok :)

Walt said...

I am in fact OK now. Life is mundane without all those drama right? Thanks.. Anyway, WOWWWWWWW!! Tat is one hell of lengthy comment I received ever.. U tk care, darling..