Friday, March 5, 2010

Goo Jun Pyo

I am preparing myself for my drama staging. So, Zakiah thought that watching 'Boys Over Flower' would help me to understand the character that I am assigned to better. I was hesitant to watch that 25-episode drama series at first. Apparently, I prefer movie over drama. My perception was about to change. Hehehe.. Since I was pretty much unoccupied, I decided to give this Korean production a chance anyway. Furthermore, the only purpose was to explore my romantic, royal and princely character better.
I bet most of you have watched this drama starred by Lee Min Ho. Yeah, you are nodding and hehehe, I heard your Yessess too.. Well, overall, I love the drama but I found the ending rambling. Never mind. Though I am personally very much inspired by Geum Jan Di and Yoon Ji Hoo, but, Goo Jun Pyo has the most effect on me.
I love the idea that he is filthy rich and born with the silver platter. However, living in an affluent, well-heeled family is not an assurance that happiness is all yours. This is the lesson that I learned significantly from this touching drama. For instance, there is a part in this drama where Jun Pyo has to sacrifice his love chapter to ensure the survival of his empire, the Shinwa. He pretended that Jan Di has no place in his heart. I remember Goo Jun Pyo says "Will you not change if you have 700,000 people relying on you?" when Ji Hoo confronted him for being so mean towards Jan Di. Well, I could not imagine having that burden on my shoulder myself. 700,000 lives are relying on you to be fed. Wow!
Alright, peeps! Given all the money that Jun Pyo has plus the wise head I am blessed with and the warm heart that I am sanctified with, (LOL), I believe that I will make the world a better place not only for myself but for those whom I love greatly. I have this unimaginable plan in my head if I belong to this league of the rich and famous.
Apart from the free, not-so-fresh air that we all enjoy, I think that every other thing can be bought with money. Money has every place in our life, no? Naaa, do not start the lecture th
at friendship is one of the things that money can't buy. Not that I am very corrupted but, realistically, money is a strong, driving force! Only if I am Goo Jun Pyo..

4 comments:

Nana said...

it's not the money....it's the hair!!! haha....my fav drama of all time. Money is a driving force but not all the time....^^

Walt said...

Wink2..

QieYaH said...

keah@geum jan di: GU JUN PYO!!
walt@gun jun pyo: HAASHHH...

hahhahahaha

Walt said...

Haissshhhhh... LOL..