Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Smiling all the way...

Last night was horrible. Do spare me an apology. I was in the state of unstable emotion. I was in the need to let go. Thanks God. When I woke up this morning, though I could still feel the pang, but, I feel much much better now. I have a really good reason to smile. Why should I allow myself to crawl into a deeper hole when sunshine is just above my head? I still have a lot of people who believe in me and I will not drag these lovely friends into my misery.
I am now standing tall because I have no time to waste. Hardly a month left and we will continue our next passage boarding on a different airplane. I shall not waste my time whining about the injustice or dealing only with the heartaches. Life has so much more to offer. I want to make the best out of this time.
Things may be quite unpleasant when I reach the crossroads of my life. But, should I give in my happiness to cater for those unhappiness? The answer is NO. I will smile from now on no matter what happens. Are you with me? Welcome aboard..



No comments: