Saturday, March 6, 2010

2 JiwA 1 HaTI

I remember the first time we met. I was struggling to remember your name. I had not even a single clue that you would be very significant in my life. Slowly I learned that what I thought was ours was yours and his. I kept mum, figuring why must it happen. I was devastated. Slowly, I regained my composure and we were stitching the torn hearts with a thread made of gold and a needle made of diamond. However, I was almost certain that we were making fool of ourselves. We are just too weak to go against it. We are now left with an obstacle greater than a broken heart. Because of that alone, I can't gear us up towards our destination. Maybe this is what we worth. This one thing that we placed most sacred, let it be folded neatly as our greatest memory. Take care of his heart. I would take a great care of my own, my way.

No comments: