Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cake

This is an absolute obsession of mine. Moist cake especially. Err, in fact, I never like to take any other cake other than the moist cake. I like how it feels in my greedy mouth; its thickness, its gelatinous-rich feel and its creamy taste. Kek Belacan and the one in solid green (gosh, how could I forget the name???) have always been my personal favourite. So does cheesecake. Thankfully, Sibu is now so blessed with quite a number of high-quality bakeries that serve a reasonable varieties of fine cakes that matches my standard. Very recently, Secret Recipe has finally opened its most-awaited branch right here in Sibu. Even then, I am a loyal Farley Bakery, Bread Sense and We Care customer.

2 comments:

QieYaH said...

kek lumut nak?

Walt said...

Aokla.. kali juak.. eh, evergreen nak?? Ke duak2 ya kek sama?? hehe