Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I bid thee farewell

Wow, another chapter well-written! A very good beginning with a very pleasant ending. This chapter could perhaps beat just any other easily. It is more dramatic, that features a wholesome tearjerker moments that is well-balanced with heartwarming lessons. With these elements blended together, everyone is a grown up now. Well, mixture of spices, be it a bitter one, hot, sour or sweet make a food taste so much better. So much we hate each other, our love grows even deeper.
The fact that I am a crying baby might confuse some because right till this very second, I could afford to gratefully smile. Where did I get the strength from? Not that I am happy that we will be walking down a different path, but life must go on. I have cried enough for the past 6 years that I have no more tears to shed. I have had my say. I have as well accomplished what I wanted too. Let us not agonize this separation but celebrate this precious 6-year memory with gratefulness. Like I said in my other entry, at some point in our later life, we will be seeing each other still. In case I grow balder, hehehe, please say hello, k?
I am so relieved that I am able to end this 6 years passage with a free heart. I thought my mission would be distorted. I thought my future with B.Ed TESL Cohort 3 will be bleak. We have gone through so much that at a point I felt so numb. Somehow, we managed to sort things out and there we were, laughing heartily again, leaving the heartache behind and embracing each others' presence with glee.
Dearest Cohort 3, you are my brothers and sisters. Thank you for accepting me as your little brother. I am not born flawless and you accept that fact wholly. Thank you for guiding me through. Thank you for such a memory. Each and everyone of you will be remembered as my patron and my angel. I hope I would leave you with the similar impact too.
It would be awkward if I end this post without saying all the best with your future undertaking. Would love to hear from you all too, from time to time... Take care.. Bon voyage...

XOXO,
Truly yours,
Walt, Ter, Umpang, GW, Jee, Walter
1226, 14 April 2010

2 comments:

Nana said...

huhu~~~ I only get to read ur blog at home walter. I love this entry. May our frendship lasts forever like the sun. =)

Walt said...

Thanks, Nana!!!! Have a great holiday!! Will tell u if i go to Kuch!!! Till then, take care!!