Monday, April 5, 2010

A break up, was it?

I have never anticipated this in my life.. It has never come across my mind. I do not see it coming. I can't even picture myself dehaling with this issue. How could I when I have never been in any relationship, right?
But, was I not? What was it then? It was not easy. It leaves you staring into the darkness blankly. It makes your whole body trembles when you have to say goodbye. It makes your eyes teary when you could hug her no more. It was happening.
I know what I have written may appear absurd. Officially, I have no ties with anyone. Technically however, I was emotionally attached to this one special person. However, this one circumstance has stopped us from developing anything further. As heartbreaking as it really was, this is the ending that we chose not by heart by by faith.
I believed in fairy tale ending. I thought THE ONE would be my first and last. Maybe we are not meant for each other? Maybe we are not either one "THE ONE."
Trust me. It was not an easy night. I was trying my best to gather my strength not to fall into pieces. Apparently, I am now collecting that broken pieces to make me whole again. All the best in your future undertaking. Outside, THE TRUE ONE must be waiting somewhere...

3 comments:

Nana said...

Huhu~~~ everyone has a story to tell. Yours is a bit complicated but do believe that God is fair. He created us with a pair and we'll find them one day. Till then, have faith....=)

Walt said...

Exactly Nana.. yea, i will continuously keep my faith glaring.. Huhu.. Thanks!!

wendy said...

hmm...soulmate....takes patience