Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The final exam paper..

With this frighteningly, unconvincing, minimal preparation, what else could I pray for other than walking out from the exam hall with pride and joy? After all, this would be THE final exam paper that I would be sitting for which mark the end of my journey as an undergrad.
I should have given this only paper my best shot since this would be my last. Ironically, I am still leisurely reading my notes despite the accelerating heart beat that I am experiencing now.. And the fact that I still have sometimes blogging tells it all..
I would be lying if I declared that I would go to the exam hall unprepared. The truth is however, my preparation is very lame up to this second. It is not that I take it lightly, but, something has hindered me from moving on. Something that is called none other than LAZINESS.. Sound familiar?
Well, with three folded A4 papers that I have in hand, I hope, I have sufficiently equipped myself to enter this combat zone safely. To the rest, ALL THE BEST! And thereafter, let's have some fun, yea?

No comments: