Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lifestyle change

Exam is over. I am now counting days to go home. This holiday however would be a completely different one. For the previous countless holidays, I would normally have gotten my return ticket ready. Unlike any other holiday, this one marks the end of my 6-year journey in the challenging B.Ed TESL programme. Thus, my lifestyle would change pretty soon. I could not be happier because I have made it this far. Right now, I am wondering how does it feel like to be a working adult.
Very soon, I would have to adapt myself to a totally different environment. I have been enjoying my life as a student truly for the past 21 years. It might be difficult to make a necessary adjustment for the first few days. It would not be easy as well. It may not be the sort of life that I wanted after being so free for more than two decades. If right now I have all the time for myself, I might have to learn to spare sometimes for others in the nearest future.
Entering adulthood, the demand would not be the same. I would have to shoulder more responsibility. If all this while, I am financially aided by my passionate parents, this is my time to be an independent son. I have quite a number of things to be taken care of. I hope I would be able to cope up well with each. I just dearly hope that I will be able to enjoy every moment of my later life. I also hope that I will manage to make up times for fun like I always do.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Wah! U finally reached the finishing line of the undergrads journey but definitely there's more to come in the future.

Wish u all the best in your future endeavor. God Bless!

p/s: Ok. I shd be studying right now. Back to core business...Lol *vanished*

Walt said...

Yea, finally.. So unbelievable.. I made it!!! Hahahaha.. U to, Steve.. My prayer is always wif u.. Take care.. C u during convo? Ta..