Monday, April 5, 2010

All-rounded

I would not be bragging about myself as an all-rounder or all-capable guy. Nothing of that sort. How could I claim of being one when in fact I am not? LOL... Well, of being all-rounded of this one other thing, I could not be more certain than I already am. This is the obvious effect of over-eating. Let's tackle this issue on that perspective instead yea.

When I come back to UKM for my final paper, guess I would be more fit for the kick off of 2010 FIFA Wordcup. Not as the player, but as the BALL.. I am growing into a ball-shaped being. The first of its kind.. I have been eating since I arrived home 3 days back.

In fact, right at this moment, I have one hot dog on my hand. Did I mention there are some more on the plate in front of me?
Angel, darling. Kakel is filling up his stomach with ur ice-cream too... Who asked you and Ann to go to Sabah? Now, your nuggets and hot dogs are all mine.. Since, those are all you left me with, I am not at fault right? Wakakaka..

No comments: