Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The first

It has never come across my mind to leave the exam hall at the 45th minute for a two-hour paper. I have never been the one who would confidently walk away right after the exam begun. The reality is, today, I was the first to move my ass out of that chilling hall, leaving others with puzzling reaction. Hahaha..
Don't worry. Not that I left because I was over confident with my answer. Neither did I decide to leave early because I found the paper daunting. I left early because I refused to experience the anxiety attack. The deafening silence in the examination hall could kill. Furthermore, if I noticed that others keep on writing while I wrote not as much, it would affect me psychologically. Thus, leaving early sounded more appealing.
I would leave everything to the examiner. I could only hope that my answer sheet would be fairly graded. Anyway, I guess this paper worth my effort. Let's see the end result. Till then.. Wanna have some fun today and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.. LOL..

No comments: