Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sony Mp3

I bought my Sony mp3 player not so long ago at Sony Centre in Tun Jugah, Kuching with Nana and Ina. It was sold at RM299 and I must say that it worth the price so fittingly well. I however, listen to my mp3 player less frequent after I bought a new mp4 player. It is time to bring you back to life again, babe. Right now, my mp3 player is audibly played and clearly heard through my humble laptop speaker. Owh my, how I miss each and every song I kept for so long inside my old mp3. None of the song which has reached up to 218 is deleted. How could I? Every song has a different story to tell. Each one is a representation of every significant event that has impacted my life so greatly. My mind is now assuming a role of a projector. While the song acts as a film roll, every attached memory is projected so ever vividly. This purple, sexy, tiny machine is so significant that I refused to give it away. My new babe, my Sony mp4 player can’t take away its place. Now I understand why people still value their aging, old treasure regardless of their fading beauty…

No comments: