Sunday, April 18, 2010

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

Home... I would be coming back home. Seemingly, this line has been repeated for countless of times. I could not truly describe what I really feel at this tender moment. I am very happy because I will be home very very very soon.
Apparently, however, my eyes are now the white screen where my brain projects every details of my 6-year journey very vividly onto it. I could remember the orientation week back I IPBL so clearly. I could remember the first few days in UKM very concisely. Every image comes along with a very momentous detailing that makes me shiver.
IPBL and UKM have always been my second home. These places have seen my best and worst. I grow up there. I have been home away since I was 16 (MRSM back then). I am now 24. You do the math. How then, would I not be affected when I am so much attached to these places? The idea of going home is very appealing but the sentimental value that is slowly built at these two places are so strong.
Well, looking forward to see what will the future hold for me. I hope I could walk steadily while unearthing this life mysterious gifts.
-THE END-

1 comment: