Thursday, April 29, 2010

Abundant love

This is a compilation of some of the heartwarming wishes I received. I am not intended to show off that I am so much loved or anything. I am compiling this just to express my heartfelt gratitude towards those who all this while have been a part, an important piece of my life. This is a tribute to all of you who love me generously. Thank you… Thank you so much… Thank you for the genuine friendship. Thank you for the abundant love.

“Hi, Walter. I’ll still be in *** working as ***. I will miss you. I am sure I will. The only regret is, I knew you a little too late. “ (Wish I have known you earlier too. Who knows if we could work on something? Wink2)

My dearest friend, Walter. Kitak tauk sik kamek sayang kitak. Thanks for being a good friend all this while. I will always remember you. Take good care of yourself, k especially your heart. (I sayang you as much too!!)

Every word is true. It has been my greatest pleasure to know you. Love you lots. (Owh, I have only one heart to spare.. Sorry and thank you, from the bottom of my heart)

I left your birthday card at home. So, I just wrote this simple card 4 u. Ko lah yang paham aku dari jauh and I am glad that we are friends. And you better stay as my friend or else, I gonna smack you. (Smack down, huh? Hehe)

Best wishes from Class 4G. We hope you will remember all of us forever (It was my last day in Chung Hua and my ex-classmates held a surprise farewell party for me. The school principal was also there!!! How am I not touched?)

I can feel what you feel. I want to make you happy because seeing you smiling makes me happy too. (Unreturned love, so so sorry)

Dear nak cerita sikit nie. Something yang boleh buat Walter terharu. Saya dah bersedia terima kenyataan yang saya tak sempat jumpa Walter for the last time sebab dah lambat sangat balik. Betul nie, tak tipu. Tup.. tup.. sempat jumpa Walter depan pintu pagar. Waktu Dear peluk Walter, rasa sedih sangat. Entah bila dpt jumpa lagi, kan? (Gosh, was it a crush or lo….)

Dear, Brother Walter. I have nothing else to say in this special later. I just wanna say, I love you so much. (Owh, XOXO)

Love you very much!!!!! Walter(her name), Walter(her name), Walter(her name), Walter(her name) X 100… (She is trying her best and guess what, I still receive a call from her from time to time which last for nearly half an hour per call. I told her that I am engaged but she is trying her luck, still. Sorry, gal)

You are the best Senior that I have ever found!!!! (Really?? And u noe wut? U r one of my best juniors too)

I have made it public that I have never been in any lovey-dovey relationship. It is technically true. I feel bad that I have to let this bunch of high-spirited young lady to be a victim of unrequited love. I have turned almost every opportunity down. Maybe not now. I am not ready yet. Ironically, I do at times find being single is depressing. Hmmmm…

3 comments:

QieYaH said...

yerrrrrrrrrrdehhh.. ya jak ku mok padah..hahaha

Walt said...

Hehehehe... Kenak sik phewittt.. LOL

QieYaH said...

sikmokk..yerdeh best gik...polah gik lok.yeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrdeeeeehhhh..LOL