Monday, April 5, 2010

Dream Car

Lamborghini Reventón

Another Audi installment

Other than food, car is just one other thing that could make me drooling. Look at those two, babe!!! If only... I can't even imagine.. I can't even dream that one day either one of those would be mine. Just too impossible. How lucky are those... Screw you!!! Hate you!! Eheh..

Maybe I would be satisfied with either these two in the nearest future. They are gorgeous too, aren't they? Affordable, practical and fuel-savvy.

Myvi SE

Persona SE

My parents however would prefer Vios for my first car. In fact, my mum has agreed to assist me financially. But, could I manage the killing monthly payment? I personally would love the idea of owning one. Who does not?
Imagine driving down a tree-lined ­street stylishly with the windows down on a sunny day, a warm rush of air streaming through my hair... OK, snap me out of my reverie.

Vios TRD Sportivo

Before I start mapping out the route to the nearest beach, I better start budgeting. I am now in the need to understand how does the car financing work. Let me now be more practical as well. Put the glam and wonderful dream aside. I need a car that best fits my need and budget.

But who knows? I may begin with a modest car first. One day.. Eheh.. One day.. That one day would come.. Hopefully...

Car is driving me insanely crazy. At least, I do not drive crazily, right?





No comments: