Monday, April 12, 2010

Final Exam Paper

I would be sitting for Practical Contrastive and Error Analysis final exam paper this coming Wednesday, 14 April 2010 at 1530. Yes, this is the one and only final paper that I would have to battle for. I knew I have always been lazy. But, this time around, my laziness is beyond measure. I am exceptionally LAZY!! Would rather use the superlative form instead to describe my sluggishness. Gosh, heaven knows that I would have an ample time for entertainment after my final. I also know extremely too well that I could easily score an A if I put a considerable amount of effort into it. I have no motivation to even flip through my notes. I have not more than 72 hours with me and I have not done a thing. What shall I do?? (I know the answer so well to...)

No comments: