Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Endurance Test..

The physical labour that I have been occupied with has finally shown its effect. I have been laboriously working all clock round. I am now experiencing muscle pain. Afraid that I might catch a cold as well.. But, seeing everything in place returns me my smile again. Maybe I am not fully adapted to this condition yet. Interestingly, I hardly lost even an ounce of fat.. Whatever..
By the way, I make it a commitment to go jogging again in the evening. I need to stay healthy because I have been consuming every fattening food freely. This evening was my second. A long way to go..

1 comment:

puppylove said...

keep up with your jogging routine....lama2 nnt biasalah 2..u akan biasa..
by the way, watch out for your fat food intake ya..
sorry to disturb your blog, i just do blog walking.

oh by the way, Selamat Ari GawAI Mr. Walt..