Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yesterday

One of my wearisome and hectic days that ended well!! Began with a spoilt morning actually. Micro-teaching- waited for nearly an hour and only then she showed up... Fine with that. But, aie?? Where are the rest of MY classmates?? ONLY 14 were present! Aiyooo.. Was disturbed a bit and as the result, I wasn't able to deliver my lesson well.. The one-hour waiting plus so many absenties.. Hmmmmm... Sigh.. At the second thought, maybe I should be thankful because I was actually being prepared to face the real classroom situation. Say, what if during my teaching practice later I hardly gain my students' cooperation?
Trying my very best to hide my emotion for the next event would require me to put my smile on my moody face! Damn it! I refused to take my lunch because I wasnt ready to face the world and most importantly, I was not ready to fake my smile and laughter. I needed a minute or two alone. Then, I kept myself busy preparing something for my buddy. Ahhh.. It wasnt helpful. My stomah was growling. After I was done with ironing, I went to Dato Onn's cafe and tapau myself a nice fried rice, giving in to my empty stomach.. Seconds later, the moment of truth had finally emerged. I knew I have to face the world again. I felt like dragging my feet because deep inside, I was still very upset of the previous incidences. Owh, no!! I shall not allow my emotion to ruin my day and to take charge. No!! This is my best buddy's important day!!
We finally arrived at our destination. Lunch were served and I took only a piece of chicken.(have eaten earlier on). Another waiting but managable and endurable. My soul is back! I may then, SMILE and letting my hurtful feelings go..
Ahaa.. the momentous event began. There was my buddy, standing tall and confident, delivering his very best repertoire ever to capture the heart of the audience!! You did it well, dude, I must compliment! I wouldn't deny that it was tiring and exhausting.. But, it was a worthwhile experience..








3 comments:

Robin Wong said...

setuju!!!ada org len ada xperien gia???sek adaaaaaaa!!!haha...
ya...i would say last afternoon and evening were a worthwhile waiting. and the experience was valuable.
and, for the emotional part, at best, of course, we wouldn't want the nagative emotion to conquer us. however, it just comes like that. what we can do is always keep the happy and valuable memory in mind. when we need them, we are well-equiped to fight the negative emotions. just like your fried rice fr your empty stomach...=p

ash_mirza said...

i know that u were a bit dissapointed with the earlier event...but its ok dude...im so sori to trouble u...im lucky to hv a good fren n a good supporter like u...yesterday was a day where i wont be able to forget in my whole life...all this happen because of u n the rest....tq so much!!!!

Walt said...

Wah.. What a recognition!!!! I am ppy that I could help.. What is a friend for then, right?