Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Promised unfulfilled...

Gifted with an ability to remember words quite well, ecspecially something which is of my interest, I always find it a bit distressing when people did not work their words out. Promised is not to be broken, right? It is to be kept and to be realized when the time has come. However, people tend to forget what they have promised earlier. In the end, I have to secretly dreaming of the forsaken pledge. I do not mind if to certain extent the promise made causes harm in any how, in one way or another. So, let's drop it.
But, if you make it possible for the others, why did you keep ours aside? You promised me beforehand that we would be doing it together. Instead, you find it more fascinating to get it accomplished with others... You did justify, yeah.. You did.. What the heck!! The underlying statement that you have made is apparent that I am not your witty companion.
So, next time, think twice. Do not just say it. Make it happens! If within your capacity you can't, just forget about it. Do not promise me the thing you can never fulfill. It is important so that you don't have to let me down and most importantly, you do not have to feel blameworthy and guilty of your broken vow.

2 comments:

Robin Wong said...

this entry makes me think whether i have broken my promise...did I??hehe..

Walt said...

Did you?? hahaha...