Friday, April 24, 2009

To those who stands by me devotedly

A heartfelt tribute to those who stands by me devotedly

I throw tantrum so easily,
Behaving childishly,
Judging immaturely,
Heated up just simply,
Giving in too quickly,
Condemning so ruthlessly,
Walking away brusquely,
Leaving you cluelessly.

Though I may sometimes act wryly,
Although my words could hurt terribly,
Even when my stare pierces your heart mercilessly,
You just know that I would not hold on to it too extensively,
You keep your faith unconditionally,
Opportunities await me so patiently.

How lucky could I be probably?
Would I always be forgiven easily?
Would I for eternity be accepted unreservedly?

Of each I learnt greatly,
That my friends are all so saintly,
Standing by me eternally.
Nothing else within my capability
but to thank you wholeheartedly!!

2 comments:

ash_mirza said...

thats what fren is for babe... hehe... we learn thru our experience and what we encounter in our daily life... thats how we become matured.... hehe

Walt said...

Indeed Sheri..Bak kata Dato' Siti.. Susah senang tempat berlindung la??