Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Re-embracing Stadium Universiti

I have been leaving the track for nearly 2 months. Luckily, I was so motivated to return to my once-evening routine to complete my dream, 10 continuous round. I hit my 7 round today for 20 minutes. Looking forward to improve my speed and to increase the number of round too.
The damn lemak that is hugging my actually-well-defined build is so disturbing. It is more to getting rid of those stubborn fat. I need to take care of my health. How else to spend my evening? Otherwise, you would find me sleeping cosily on my bed. That is an image of a lazy pig. And I do not want to be at any nearest equivalent to that lazy, sluggish creature.
The feeling after completing my round is so unbelievable. I feel refreshed and less burdened. I feel so light emotionally and hopefully physically. I am responsible to take care of my health. And I want to maintain this supposed-to-be healthy lifestyle of mine.

No comments: