Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Less money spent this week

Hu3.. I am actually impressed with my achievement this week alone. I could hardly spend my RM10 for a day.. Yahuuu.. I do eat when I my stomach is growling to be fed. And do not worry. I do not starve myself at all.
When I feel hungry, I would stuff my stomach with fluffy High-five bread sometimes with tuna or kaya. And sometimes, I treat myself to a piece of ever yummie chicken. That is how I basically control my money-flow.And at times, I do visit fast-food restaurant to tame my temptation.
Going out less would indeed the key. Once I stepped outside the university compound, I would unnessarily spend an unnessary amount of money on an unnessary things. I think now is the high time to learn to live with moderation. Money can be a corrrupting force as claimed by Mdm NG in which I think it is indeed true.
I need to save my money for the coming teaching practice. And I have to adjust my spending by now. Of course my parents would not be pleased with the idea of depriving myself from my basic needs. And of course, I do understand what I am doing now is for my own future financial security. I should not ask even a single cent from my parents anymore because RM700 per month that I received is more than sufficient if properly managed. For that, if I keep on doing what I am at right now, my mission would be a major success.

No comments: