Thursday, April 23, 2009

The unexpected splendid evening...


I went out from the exam hall at around 1.40p.m. 20 minutes before the paper ended. I tot, the rest of my day would be pretty routine until Ash and I have finally decided to go to Mid Valley.. Have not been there for nearly 2 months or so..
There was a Fashion Show, hosted by Ean and Rudy of Hitz FM. I enjoyed it though it was only for roughly 30 to 40 minutes. I took such a heavenly pleasure listening to the music and live band performance. Pop Shuvits ROCKS!!! I also caught the glimpse of Nana AF, Adi AF, Joe Flizo, Andy Estranged who were there to model for Nike.
SHERI!!! So sorry to keep u waiting for an unreasonable hour in MPH. Was actually looking for suitable books for my niece. I misunderstood what my sister wanted and was only informed when I have the books paid. So, I have to look for the one that my sis asked me to.. And, thank you, Sheri I must say for being so patient with the indecisive Walter. Kept on changing the book for so many times. Luckily the cashier did not get mad too. Makseh G... Thanks for making this evening possible...
It is such a relieve to get to see the outside world again after 4 days of tormenting tests. I feel so light now though I am a bit drained... I do not think that I would start doing my revision so soon. Need to take a break before my head crackc.

3 comments:

ash_mirza said...

ohhhh.... nggak apa2 sih....biasa2 aja... yg penting kt melihat dunia ritok tek....n i nampak bakal gerek i juak tek.... huahuhahua

Walt said...

BAKAL gerek la?? bukan nang bergerek tek??

ash_mirza said...

aok lupak la pulek... nang bergerek tp jarak jauh.... besala mun berCINTA dengan artis tok... huhu