Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Aba, Mummy, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! I Love You!!!!!

My parents have agreed to buy me a motorcycle. I told them that I might need one for my teaching practice since I could not find a reasonable price to rent out a car. So far, the lowest rent offered is RM800 per month for a car. And a motorcycle would cost me Rm1,200. Hmmm.. After weeks, in fact nearly a year of consideration and calculation, I believed that buying a motorcycle would be a right choice.
So, this morning, when my father called, I explained to him my circumstances. Without any fuss and without any tongue-tied or awkward moment of hesitation, he quickly said yes without the need for further justification. In less than 20 minutes, he made another call, informing me that aba and mummy had just bank-in the money that I need. The heart of parents.. Owh...
How am I going to pay them later? They have invested so much money to make my life so comfortable. Until today, I do not remember any single instance whereby I have to refrain myself from just about anything. My aba and mummy would provide whatever thing for me, their beloved and treasured son. Aba, mummy, THANK YOU........ (TEary....)

9 comments:

LovelyEyna said...

aaawwww... ;) cheers! to the-many-many-many rides to McD... ;p

Walt said...

McD?? haha.. anytime..

ash_mirza said...

tahniah!!!!haha

QieYaH said...

yahoo...jum rempit~! :D

Walt said...

Huhu... let's go..

hanie. said...

walt.. mek mokpadah sumthing.. lak lar the next time kt jumpa..

Walt said...

Err.. wic is??

ur bro` said...

wat~ ila ku mod k?? wakakakakak~

Walt said...

hahaha.. since wen u visited my blog my pet babun??