Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I dreamt of Inik



I dreamt of inik for countless of times lately. There is this one occasion in my dream that she fabricates her loving, megawatt smile and looks deep into my eyes. She looks radiant with her skin, glowing. No display of her ravaging cancer. I know that the pain that she has to endure is excruciating. She refuses to give in and remains a fighter.
In my other dream, she gets to meet her blood sister whom she did not get to see for a long time. Each embraces one another in a long compassionate hug that causes stream of tears gushing down my cheeks. My mom and my pa are also crying. In fact we are all sobbing, witnessing this sombre-but-tender reunion.
She has also made several appearances in my other dreams. These two are those that I remember the most. Inik, let us arrange some quality time together this coming Gawai, yea. I miss you a lot and I pray that God would always grant you your wishes and bless you with a good health.

2 comments:

LovelyEyna said...

ola, darling... i wish i could dream about my grandma as well. i miss her... you're one lucky boy :)

Walt said...

Hahaha.. boy... hmmm.. nicely stated..