Monday, April 27, 2009

Perfection is realized through imperfection

Can perfection be realized? Can it be materialized? Or is it just a concept so that we human would be trying by hard to work it out? I can't imagine a world without flaw.. Would it be ideal? How can I be happy if I did not get to experience the tearjerker moments? That's the simplest basis for this personal argument of mine.
So, shall I say that perfection is merely an idea, a booster or a serum that would keep our spirit flaming. So, I guess, perfection may be attainable but there lies an imperfection to bring the perfection to another level. So that our accomplishment would be more memorable and meaningful..

2 comments:

Nana said...

I like this entry~ kita selalu mauk perfection but little did we realize that life is not life without flaws.

Walt said...

Agree.. Like ur comment too.. Life is not life without flaws.. Nicely put, Nana..