Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Money matter

The more you give, the more you get. Erkk.. The proverb does not work quite well in my situation. Anyway. let's enjoy the hors d'oeuvre or the appertiser first. It would be my pleasure if I could possibly treat the one who cares about me to a luxurious banquet or to a lavish holiday. Who would not?In fact, my parents always remind me to share whatever I have and to help however I could. And I would love to sometimes spend some of my money with my cherished friends to show them how much I appreciate them. I honestly do not mind spending necessarily for a good reason. But, do not get me wrong. I hold to this pinciple that money can't buy you a friend.
Now, let's move on to the main dish. Sometimes, there is a moment that your friend is in the need to buy something, but carry with them an insufficient amount of money. So, there you go, lending your very own money first with money-back guarantee kind of assurance. Or, you are about to go for your meal and one of your buddies is askng for you to tapau something for him. Since he didn't have his money with him, you do not mind to pay for him FIRST. He is your friend what. So, borrowing him your money isn't too big a deal. He would surely pay you back. And how I wish if that is applicable to everyone!!!
Today, you ask me to pay for your RM4.50 meal. And tomorrow, another Rm1.20 for your drink. The next day, you sheepishly ask me to lend you another RM0.50 for your kuih. In the end, it is either you pretend to forget that you owe me a not-too-handsome amount of money or you are the kind of friend that is shameless? I do not know where to categorise you exactly. The amount may be small. If you did it only once or twice, I would not have to even trouble myself writing this piece of entry asking for my money back. But, your DEBT is amounted to RM.......!! I can do lots of more beneficial things with that money. Furthermore, IT IS MY MONEY THAT YOU OWE ME! And again, if it is only you, it is still ok. Grrrrrr....
The final course, please, return me my money.. I may sound desperate. At least I owe you nothing. It is better than owing someone their possession. If I were anyone of you, I would pay the next instant I have my money with me. The sooner the better. Can't afford to owe people something for too long.. We are paid the same allowance. Bayar gik!! And adding to my frustration, I knew your background quite well and you are obviously of a very well-off family. What an irony.
I still have that little respect kept somewhere for you. I did ask you nicely and your answer is, kelak la.. or sampey juak berkira.. Ha3.. Furleassseee.. That kind of respond does not buy me anymore.. So... paham2 ler... (Macam la ko baca juak blog aku)

6 comments:

Nana said...

Uuuuu....panas!! hehe...line terakhir ya mengkonfirmkan subjek nya bukan nana...=)

Walt said...

Hahaha... Obviously.. huhuhu.. sik tauk gik gnei mok mintak.. yalah tek, walaupun nya sik baca..

Nana said...

Tok mek mintak k kitak....suruh nya tambah servis caj skali...hehe

Robin Wong said...

haha...i don't have any idea that that person will read ur entry too...=]

hanie said...

kamekka? haha~

Walt said...

Sikla, honey.. In fact kmk maseh owe kitak McD.. Bila enda ka dapat pegi..