Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Not for the faint hearted...

Stage fright seems to be a permanent inhabitant of my already flimsy self. I ought to prevail over this ONE DISTURBING THING, my FEAR, so that I would be able to stand assertively and with poise before my spectators. Years of experience in debating and public speaking turns up to be unrewarding and fruitless. Once I failed to triumph over my apprehension, I would be scared out of my wits throughout my presentation.
I am very impressed with those who are able to stand boldly in front of a huge crowd. I don't have to mention big names like Dato' Siti, or perhaps, Jay Chow, or maybe Aznil. These are some of the many few who could captivate their audience with their very presence. Every pair of eyes would be glued to them the moment they make their appearance all through their show.
Take the case of Ash and Sap for instance. They have the courage to be on the stage, delivering their very best to entertain. They can dance and even crake jokes with the host as well as the audience. Fuyooo...
I do always imagine myself to be on the center of the stage, performing something EXPRESSIVELY without feeling dreadful. Maybe one day I COULD.. The time just has not come YET..
Emmmm.. Reflecting on those who committed their day and night entertaining people do deserve an applaud and a standing ovation. It is never easy to entertain people, to maintain the energy, the rhythm as well as the the mood from the beginning till the end and to keep people occupied so that they would have a really great time watching and would come again to attend the show. It is an arduos task, really! It does not only required one's creativity, but one needs to have a deep passion to make a great impact; an impact that one would forever remember...
Entertainment industry could make you a multi-billionaire. However, to reach that level, those who possess a faint heart would hardly succeed.

2 comments:

Robin Wong said...

ermmm...different ppl r blessed with diffrent talent..perhaps u r gifted with sumthing else wic u havent realized urself??;p

ash_mirza said...

jee, as time goes we will be a better person...tq for complemeting me on that...but deep inside my heart, God knows how afraid n nervous i was...but i managed to catch up when i saw u guys....tq n i pray for ur success too....