Friday, April 3, 2009

Little faith

I am confused of what I am now believing. I am very much curious as much as I am in doubt whether what I have been faithfully praying to does exist. Sometimes, it appears to be as a sort of an ideology to not let us human go astay; it is a creed or a kind of philosophy to guide us through, morally.
Most of the time, when we are longing for solace and needed to be comforted, 'IT' seemed to be there. However, has 'IT' ever been there? I can't justify! The relief or the peace that is 'granted' may be a type of mental game too; mind over matter for we genuinely believe that 'IT' is there.
People say that heaven and hell do exist; that our soul is either to be ended up in either one and that there is a life after death. How could someone be so sure of something that he has not gone through yet? Maybe, their illusion appears to be so true perhaps because they have been ingrained and impregnanted with such an ideology since the day they were born. So, their mind have somehow vividly associated their immediate surrounding with what they are made to believe until the concept of heaven and hell becomes so profoundly true. Or is it a matter of faith and belief? Again, how can someone be so faithful to something that they themselves are not very particularly sure about? Or is it the fear of being sinful that makes this someone's agenda to be very successfully established and believable and convincing?
Until today, I do think that I have been blindly following 'SOMETHING' that I am not sure with.
But, this one thing makes my faith persevere. Why are we here? Who created the universe? Who is/are responsible for all these that we are now dealing with? Who is the master mind of all these 'brilliant' creation? 'HE' must be the one behind all these!
Dear, God. Hold me close and let your love embraces me until you make me a history... I pray that I would serve you relentlessly.

No comments: