Saturday, April 4, 2009

Beautiful

To some, I may sound like a snob. I prefer beauty over anything else. Do not scream quite yet. Beyond that, I have my personal justification of what may appear beautiful. It is skin deep, OF COURSE!
Not only beautiful lady could capture my heart. But, I generally love to be surrounded by the elegance, the classiness and the world of glamour. It somehow creates a world at its perfection. Everything is in order. Nothing is bad. Everything is just in place and so lovelily transpired.
To be surrounded by gorgeous ladies would be a bonus. Hahaha.. (Keep dreaming, Ter). You may own my heart entirely if u r beautiful inside out!! Huhuhu.. Still, I guess I would fall for only sweet and charismatic lady. If she possesses a warm and affectionate heart, I would not let her go...


6 comments:

LovelyEyna said...

beautifully said, darling... ;) p/s: i won't scream the next time around ;p yeah, keep dreaming... lol... ;D

H said...

Yes Walter, KEEP DREAMING! hahahahhaha

Nana said...

Hehe....refer to Ina and Hai's comments.

Walt said...

Jaik ktk orang eh.. Suruh mek keep dreaing laaa... Tunggu aa.. One day!!!! Terbebek kelak.. hua3

LovelyEyna said...

hahaha... guro jak, bah...jgn manas, k? ;) you'll meet the queen of your heart lak. i'll pray ;)

QieYaH said...

yerdeh walter..haha..kali tuk ku drop comment..duhal tek..eehhehe...semoga sukses la