Thursday, April 30, 2009

An exciting adventure at Masjid Jamek

I know, I know.. I don't like this place.. What then brings me here? If not for the dearly missed and deeply loved family of mine, I WOULD NOT go to Masjid Jamek. It is so crowded and always jammed with thousands of people of all walk of life. However, I guees this is the only place that shall provide me a reasonably good bargain and definitely has a lot in store.
I bought a lot of things here. Nearly spent half a thousand ringgit. I bought kain for my sis and my aunty Catherine, 2 batik for my pa and one for Adrian, a blouse for my mum and a shirt and a T-shirt for Arthur, my pet Babun.. Angel? I bought her two lovely gowns already..
I have actually bought something for each of my prized family member before. And, to be honest, I am on a very tight budget. Ahhh.. It's ok. I am not spending unnecessarily. it's for my tresured and cherished family.
I can't wait to be home. Can't wait to see them.. Can't wait for Gawai. Roughly a month left before home.

No comments: