Saturday, August 8, 2009

Woken up by a pakcik...

Loud knock...
Aiyo.. Who could that be?? Glancing at my clock.... HUh?? 645am?? Gilo eh.. Grrrrrrrr... Dragging my feet to open the door. Popping sheepishly was a pakcik.
Pakcik: Nak tau tak Mazlan pegi maner?
I: Huh? Siapa tue?"
What a stupid respond. Tapi, benala.. sk kenal bah.. Then, I tried to cleverly guess Cleverka?.. Dont blame me quite yet.. Agik mamai bah... Baru bangun eh no... terbangun from the loud knock. And no one loved to be disturbed while sleeping? U buy that? Here, here..
I: Owh, Mazlan yg tinggal depan tue, ek?
Pakcik: Tau tak dier pegi mn?
Only then I realized that I was wearing no baju. Only in my shorts. There were few LADIES in front my of my door. Stupid eh..
I: Kejap a..
Pakai baju cepat2..
Pakcik: Dier tak angkat pun call..
I: Busy lah tue..
See another stupid respond from me.. And u must remember that I was disturbed from my sleep.
Pakcik: Kalau macam tue, boleh tolong beri barang kat Mazlan tak nanti..
I: Boleh la.. (hahahahaha)
So, there I was waiting impatiently because I was dyng to continue my sleep. The pakcik needed to get back to the car to take watsoever it is for his son, I guessla.. Must be the father kan? Or else he wouldnt be troubling himself to come so early in the morning.
Tunggu punya tunggu, sik datang juak. Aih.. Only then I realized that he met his son oredi. Padah la oooo... Hahaha




1 comment:

Robin Wong said...

ilek2...coba u tanya si mazlan ya nya tauk x nama u...hahahha=D